Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Traveling Sizes

  This week is Spring Break for Purchase and I went to Baltimore with my boyfriend for the weekend. I don't usually buy travel size items from Bath and Body Works but since I work there, I got some gratis which was a travel size ritual (shower gel, lotion, splash) in our newest scent, Carried Away. Since they are small (3 oz; they are perfect if you are going on a plane, too!) they fit perfectly into my small weekend bag.

  Most of our signature scents are also made in the travel sizes but some are only made in lotions and not the entire ritual (like my favorite, Black Raspberry Vanilla). When I first tried Carried Away, I HATED it. But, when I tried the shower gel, I fell in love and gave the lotion and spray a second chance and now I wear it almost everyday. Simply, its a fruity scent with floral undertones. To me, I smell the raspberries the strongest. Some of the other top notes are Italian Bergamot, Meyer Lemon, Mandarin, and Pear Nectar. The mid notes are Purple Freesia, White Tuberose, White Jasmine, and Violet Petals while the base notes are creamy sandalwood, whipped vanilla, and musk. When I smell it in the bottle, I smell mostly raspberries but when it's on the floral notes come forward.

  At 3 for $10 (the ongoing promotion) these are PERFECT for traveling OR if you just want to try a new scent before committing to a full size product. Also, for the sale, you can mix and match ALL travel sizes (forms, scents, and even other brands like True Blue Spa and Aromatherapy).

No comments:

Post a Comment