Saturday, March 12, 2011

Supermodel by Victoria's Secret Eau De Parfum

Victoria's Secret "Supermodel" Eau de parfum is my secret weapon. I wear it any time I want to impress someone. Let's just say the first time I wore it was to a party my freshman year in college and I met a really cute guy. I've been convinced ever since.
    This super sexy and fruity scent contains berries, peach blossom, and creamy sandalwood as their top notes. When I wear it on my skin I can really smell the sandalwood which kind of gives it that sexy, musky scent. The lighter notes, the Berry and Peach Blossom,  are kind of an afterthought when mixed with my body chemistry. However, this can be very different on every person; it's all about how it mixes with your skin. My number one suggestion is to utilize testers in the store! If you can't find one, ask. If the store wants the product to sell and wants to satisfy a customer, they will make a tester if there isn't one. I recommend spraying it on you and then walking around the store for a little or shop some more before making a decision on if you like the scent. There are NUMEROUS scents that I cannot stand in the bottle but when I put them on, they smell completely different and some I've even come to buy.
    Because it is an eau de parfum, it is a little stronger than your typical EDT or body splash. There is more perfume so the scent will last longer throughout the day which means you need less touch ups.
   As to the price, although it is a little more expensive than some may want to spend, a little goes A LONG way. I had the 2.5 oz bottle and it seemed to last me forever. A month ago, I bought the 1 oz bottle and using it a few times a week (three to four), I still have 90% of the bottle left. Like I said, this is totally worth it and always makes a good impression!

No comments:

Post a Comment