Friday, March 4, 2011

Taaz.com - Free makeover

 Hey, so I'm doing my sisters hair and make up for her junior prom (I know, it's months away but I'm excited) and I came across this really cool site that lets you try make up before you buy! Taaz.com lets you upload a picture of yourself, or you can use one of their pre-set models, and try on a bunch of different brands and colors of make up. There are thousands of different varieties you can try. Also, they have celebrity hair styles that you can try on and even change the hair color. You can save your creations and view other people's creations in a gallery. It's a free makeover!
 Only problem I seem to have is that it's really hard for most people to get a good picture of themselves with the perfect lighting so unless you have a really good camera and lighting, it may be hard to really get a feel on how the make up will look on you.
  Check it out though! Even if you don't want to upload your own pic, it's still fun to be creative with make up!

No comments:

Post a Comment